No menu items!

I was in a car wreck on the job that is someone else’s fault. I have a lawyer to pursue the person that hit me, but he won’t take my workers compensation case. What can I do?


You can have separate lawyers for both cases. But generally, our firm recommends that you get one firm to represent you on both aspects of the cases. The interplay between the two can be very complicated, but not all firms have experience in both areas. However, it is ok to get a separate lawyer to make sure your rights are protected on your workers compensation case as well. If you are happy with your lawyer on the car wreck but want to get some free and confidential advice on the workers compensation case, call our office at 601-948-8005 or go to our website at today. If possible, we will work to cooperate with the other lawyer to make sure both remedies are maximized.

Rogen K. Chhabra



Share this article

Recent posts

Popular categories